New Relic & Better Stack integration
This integration allows you to create Uptime incidents from New Relic automatically
Connecting New Relic and Uptime
1. In the Uptime dashboard
- Log into your Uptime dashboard and on the left panel click Integrations
- Click the Importing data tab
- Scroll down and look for the Infrastructure monitoring section
- Find the New Relic card and click the Add button
- In the new window, name your New Relic integration (e.g.: Backend service) and click Save changes. Don't close the Uptime dashboard just yet, you'll need it in a moment.
2. In the New Relic Alerts dashboard
- Log into the New Relic dashboard
- Open Notification channels from the top navigation bar
- Click on New notification channel and select a Webhook channel type.
- Enter the webhook name: Uptime Webhook.
- Copy the URL found in the New Relic webhook URL section in Uptime New Relic integration settings into the Base URL in New Relic webhook settings
- Click Create channel
3. In a particular Alert Policy you want to set up alerts for
- Click on the Notification channel tab
- Click on Add notification channel and select the new Webhook
- Click Update policy
That's it! Now, when New Relic catches an incident, it will be sent into Uptime.