Better Stack Digital Ocean logging
Start logging in 5 minutes
Collect logs from your Digital Ocean Apps .
Set up Better Stack RSyslog source
- Go to the Better Stack → Sources → Connect source.
- Name your source and select RSyslog from the Platform dropdown.
- Click the Create source button.
- Copy Source token from Basic information section.
Set up Digital Ocean App
- Go to your Digital Ocean → Apps .
- Select your app and click the Settings tab.
- Click Log Forwarding → Edit → Add Destination.
- Fill in Name, Log Destination Type, and paste your Better Stack Source token.
- Select the app resources to collect logs from.
- Click Add Log Destination and you're done. 🎉
You should see your logs in Better Stack → Live tail .
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to help! 🙏
Want to read more about setting up log forwarding for Digital Ocean Apps?
Check out the Digital Ocean guide on Forwarding Logs in App Platform .