Open positions at Better Stack
We're looking for people in Prague or remotely in GMT±4.
- Read about how we think about software engineering
- You'll work directly with our CTO, CEO, and super-talented designer on creating high quality products with great UX in record time
- Read about who we're looking for, our tech stack, and why now is the right time for you to join
- If software engineering is your hobby and you hate meetings, you'll fit right in
Please send us your LinkedIn and GitHub at [email protected].
Technical talent lead (generalist)
- We have a strong product-market fit, a proven track record, sizeable funding, and tangible go-to-market plans. We're about to grow our team radically and we need your help with assembling some of the world's best people to execute against the company vision
- You'll work directly with our CEO, COO and our Head of Growth on bringing the very best people on board in Prague or remotely in GMT±4
- You'll be in charge of creating 11-star sourcing, hiring, and onboarding experiences
- It'll be your responsibility to craft extraordinary employee branding and make the company an obvious interview choice for talented candidates going forward
- You'll scout for new talented colleagues, coordinate interviews, and be the candidate's voice throughout the company
- You'll keep the founders accountable for making Better Stack a great place to work
- Great startup culture needs to be founder-driven. You'll be the fail-safe to make sure nothing falls through the cracks
- You'll make sure Better Stack's careers page does a much better job selling the company's mission than it does now
- You'll keep the ever-changing list of open positions up to date using creative copywriting (much better than what you're reading now)
You'll help with everything and anything else, we're still a small company after all!
Please send us your LinkedIn at [email protected].
- Read about what it's like to work here
- You'll work directly with our CEO, COO, and our Czech-version of Alex Schultz, talking to our customers (= software engineers) about the tools we build
- Your job will be delighting people using our products and answering technical questions over chat, email, or by jumping on a quick call
- You don't need to be technical! We'll teach you everything you need to know
- You will help to shape the user experience of our products and make them more intuitive
- We're proud of the way we treat our customers. Help us build a love brand!
Sounds like a challenge? Please send us your LinkedIn at [email protected].